Attention to detail is what distinguishes the Logitech H650e Headset. It’s perfect for people who care about design touches like intuitive inline controls for adjusting volume and a bright LED light that lets others know you’re on a call. Choose H650e Mono or H650e Stereo for one or two speakers.
The H650e Headset delivers functionality as well as style. This is a pro headset with digital signal processing, acoustic echo cancellation, wideband audio, dynamic equalizer, and noise-cancelling mic. Salespeople and CSRs can make and receive calls with perfect clarity.
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)Width: 6.8 in (174 mm)Depth: 2.0 in (50 mm)Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g) (Stereo)Weight: 3.3 oz (93 g) (Mono)
- Windows Vista® or later
- macOS® 10.7 or later
- One USB 2.0 port
- Certified for Skype for Business, and compatible with most leading services such as Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco, and more. 1With Microsoft® Lync™ and Cisco® deployments. See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version. Works with Skype using plug-in (select the appropriate product and download at http://www.logitech.com/support/business-products).
- Type: Bi-directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: Type: -45 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <10% @ 1 kHz, 15 dBPa (MRP) input
- Operating voltage: 1.4-5V DC
- Frequency response: 50Hz-10KHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB ±3 dB at 1 KHz, Input 0.56V/10 mm free field
- Distortion: <4% @ 1 kHz, 0 dBm0, 1 kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1
- Logitech H650e Headset
- Carrying bag
- Quick Start guide and warranty information